Looking for fun and excitement in your career? Our projects are located throughout the United States and internationally, but our office is located in a beautiful Midwest area, 20 minutes Northwest of Madison, WI. Specializing in Waterparks, Telecommunications, Commercial and Residential Site Development, GIS, and Environmental projects guarantees diverse and challenging opportunities.
We feel it is important to not only build strong relationships with our clients, but also with other employees in our company. Whether it's playing on the company basketball, football or softball teams, or enjoying a company wide cookout, golf outing, or holiday party, we remember the importance of taking the time to interact outside of work. Filled with hard work, quality products, and a sense of pride for the company, Ramaker & Associates is a great place to work and a great place to do business!
We provide the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Professional registration
- Continuing education
- Casual Fridays
Become a part of our team and find out how rewarding a career at Ramaker & Associates can be!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates, an employee-owned company is seeking highly motivated Administrative Assistant/ Project Coordinator in our Telecom department.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Manage department project tracker using Microsoft Excel
- Set up projects and data entry in Deltek Vision software
- Request and create purchase orders for our clients
- General administrative duties for telecom department
- Serve as a back-up to Administrative team
- Associates Degree is preferred or equivalent experience (preferably in Engineering/Architecture firm)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills and general computer usage
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading skills and ability to multi-task
- A self-motivated individual able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
CAD Technician (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking highly motivated CAD Technician position in our Telecom department. Qualified candidates should hold a 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited Technical College or University with a focus on engineering or architecture. Prior work experience is a plus. This position will provide Civil/Architectural drafting support on wireless telecommunication projects. AutoCAD knowledge is a plus. Strong communication skills are required.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to work with our Mechanical and Aquatic Facility Design teams.
Some of the key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications for commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- Be able to work independently on projects, and delegate tasks to other team members as required.
- Experience in the design of a variety commercial/Industrial HVAC system.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE and energy codes.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems is a plus.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience. Having a PE license is desired. AutoCAD/REVIT experience is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is essential.
Ramaker & Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned firm. Our projects set the standard in our industry for creativity and design. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, std, ltd, dental and 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
If a position is not currently available, we encourage you to submit a resume for future openings. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume with your qualifications to:
Ramaker & Associates, Inc./Cities Edge Architects
Attn: Human Resources
855 Community Drive
Sauk City, WI 53583