Looking for fun and excitement in your career? Our projects are located throughout the United States and internationally, but our office is located in a beautiful Midwest area, 20 minutes Northwest of Madison, WI. Specializing in Waterparks, Telecommunications, Commercial and Residential Site Development, GIS, and Environmental projects guarantees diverse and challenging opportunities.
We feel it is important to not only build strong relationships with our clients, but also with other employees in our company. Whether it's playing on the company basketball, football or softball teams, or enjoying a company wide cookout, golf outing, or holiday party, we remember the importance of taking the time to interact outside of work. Filled with hard work, quality products, and a sense of pride for the company, Ramaker & Associates is a great place to work and a great place to do business!
We provide the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Professional registration
- Continuing education
- Casual Fridays
Become a part of our team and find out how rewarding a career at Ramaker & Associates can be!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Computer Support Specialist
Ramaker & Associates is looking for a Computer Support Specialist to help assist with the tasks of their IT department. We are looking for someone with basic knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 7/10, and Server 2012/2016. This person is someone willing to perform hardware support, software installations, and help assist with the every-day needs of our end users. A desire to learn is required.
Typical responsibilities and requirements of the Computer Support Specialist:
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures
- Assist with new laptop/workstation configuration.
- Assist with basic Active Directory Maintenance.
- Task Oriented Individual with the desire to receive hands on experience in the IT field.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates
Ideal candidates would have a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
Project Coordinator - Architecture
Ramaker and Associates is looking for a Full time project coordinator to the Architectural Design team. This position can be located in Willmar, MN or Sauk City, WI.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Manage the RFI and Submittal process for construction projects including tracking, logging and follow-up with internal staff.
- Conduct research in support of project managers; may include local codes, ordinances and permit requirements
- Provide final editing and printing support for developing project specifications
- Coordinate and set up proposals and contracts for the architecture department oversee documents through completion to client
- Set up projects and update phases in Deltek Vision software
- Associates Degree is preferred or equivalent experience (preferably in construction or building trades)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Skills and general computer usage. Deltek Vision experience a plus.
- Excellent attention to detail, proofreading skills and ability to multi-task
- A self-motivated individual able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
Environmental Specialist/Hydrogeologist/Environmental Engineer
Ramaker & Associates is seeking an individual with 10 years of experience in environmental consulting. A bachelor degree in geology, engineering, biology, chemistry, earth science, biological science, or related field is required. An individual who currently qualifies as a hydrogeologist (WI) or is credentialed as a Professional Engineer (WI) is preferred.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Soil and groundwater sampling, writing, and scope of work preparation for Phase II ESAs and site investigations
- Coordination with vendors/subcontractors
- Remediation and contaminated material management planning
- Excellent verbal communication, technical writing skills, and technical comprehension
- Ability to travel, though most of the work will be completed in-house
We have a highly diverse group of professionals that work at RAMAKER and a highly diverse client base including major national corporations, developers, municipalities, and major hotel chains. Many times the Environmental team will work with other RAMAKER teams on projects including the Telecommunications, Civil/Survey, Architecture, and Structural teams. We are looking for an individual who can join our team on a long-term basis to help further our goals of providing high quality, timely environmental consultation services to our clients.
Ramaker & Associatesis seeking a highly motivated Structural Engineer (entry-mid level). This role will design and coordinate various structural projects using a variety of products; steel, concrete, wood and masonry. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Structural design of Telecommunications/Towers projects
- Structural design of Architectural projects
- Structural design of Aquatics projects
- Working knowledge of finite element software
Qualified candidates would possess a Bachelors of Science or Masters of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering with 0-3 years of experience. Additionally, the qualified candidate should be striving for the goal of obtaining a PE or SE. Other important skills include excellent written and oral communication, ability to work well with others, decision-making and problem solving skills.
CAD Technician (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking highly motivated CAD Technician position in our Telecom department. Qualified candidates should hold a 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited Technical College or University with a focus on engineering or architecture. Prior work experience is a plus. This position will provide Civil/Architectural drafting support on wireless telecommunication projects. AutoCAD knowledge is a plus. Strong communication skills are required.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to work with our Mechanical and Aquatic Facility Design teams. Some of the key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications for commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- Be able to work independently on projects, and delegate tasks to other team members as required.
- Experience in the design of a variety commercial/Industrial HVAC system.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE and energy codes.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems is a plus.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience. Having a PE license is desired. AutoCAD/REVIT experience is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is essential.
Ramaker & Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned firm. Our projects set the standard in our industry for creativity and design. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, std, ltd, dental and 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
If a position is not currently available, we encourage you to submit a resume for future openings. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume with your qualifications to:
Ramaker & Associates, Inc./Cities Edge Architects
Attn: Human Resources
855 Community Drive
Sauk City, WI 53583