Looking for fun and excitement in your career? Our projects are located throughout the United States and internationally, but our office is located in a beautiful Midwest area, 20 minutes Northwest of Madison, WI. Specializing in Waterparks, Telecommunications, Commercial and Residential Site Development, GIS, and Environmental projects guarantees diverse and challenging opportunities.
We feel it is important to not only build strong relationships with our clients, but also with other employees in our company. Whether it's playing on the company basketball, football or softball teams, or enjoying a company wide cookout, golf outing, or holiday party, we remember the importance of taking the time to interact outside of work. Filled with hard work, quality products, and a sense of pride for the company, Ramaker & Associates is a great place to work and a great place to do business!
We provide the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Professional registration
- Continuing education
- Casual Fridays
Become a part of our team and find out how rewarding a career at Ramaker & Associates can be!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Senior Architect-Project Manager (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker and Associates, a 100% employee-owned company, is searching for a highly motived Senior Architectural Project Manager to join our Architecture team. In this role, you will lead projects from budget to implementation. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Lead multiple projects and project teams for successful design, schedule and budget delivery
- Facilitate and support the execution of contracts between Ramaker and its outside consultants and clients for services
- Develop and communicate expectations on each project for achieving client satisfaction and holding the project team accountable for meeting or exceeding those expectations
- Responsible for project quality control and conformance with company standards
- Communicate with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to resolve project details and technical issues
- Creatively analyze and solve problems
- Assist business development in responding to RFPs for new business opportunities
- Provide mentorship to architectural staff
- Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship within the firm
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Architecture with 10+ years of experience in Commercial Architecture
- Minimum of 5+ years of project management experience
- Architectural license required
- Advanced knowledge of architectural building systems and codes
- Strong leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to recognize and maneuver through client, government agency and real estate development potential roadblocks
- Some travel is expected to client locations and project sites nationwide
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word & Excel, AutoCAD & Revit
If you are interested in this position and met the above qualifications, please submit a cover letter and resume along with salary requirements
Field and Design Technician (Woodcliff Lake, NJ)
Ramaker & Associates, an employee-owned company, is rapidly expanding their business in the Northeast market. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Telecom team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Qualified candidates should hold a technical degree with a focus in a building related industry. Building code experience is a plus.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 - 5 years of design experience including use of AutoCAD software
- Previous experience conducting field measurements and coordinating data to appropriate parties
- Excellent verbal and written communications required as the individual will work with both internal customers and external clients
- Ability to represent Ramaker and Associates in a professional manner
Ramaker offers a very competitive benefit and compensation package. If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in our exciting opportunity, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Environmental Specialist (Woodcliff Lake, NJ)
Ramaker & Associates, Inc. is looking for an individual with 0-5 years of experience in environmental consulting or related discipline to join our Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey office. A bachelor’s degree in geology, engineering, biology, chemistry, earth science, biological science, or related field is required. Certification to complete lead-risk assessments or asbestos inspections in New Jersey or New York is not required but would be a plus.
Typical responsibilities and requirements of the Environmental Specialist include:
- ASTM E1527-13 Phase I ESA writing, research, interviews, and site visits
- Soil and groundwater sampling for Phase II ESAs
- Excellent verbal communication, technical writing skills, and technical comprehension
- Ability to travel, though most of the work will be completed in-house
We have a highly diverse group of professionals that work at Ramaker and a highly diverse client base including major national corporations, developers, municipalities, and major hotel chains. The Environmental team works closely with other Ramaker service groups on projects. We are looking for an individual who can join our team on a long-term basis to help further our goals of providing high quality, timely environmental consultation services to our clients.
If interested in this position, please provide a writing sample along with your resume.
CAD Technician (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking highly motivated CAD Technician position in our Telecom department. Qualified candidates should hold a 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited Technical College or University with a focus on engineering or architecture. Prior work experience is a plus. This position will provide Civil/Architectural drafting support on wireless telecommunication projects. AutoCAD knowledge is a plus. Strong communication skills are required.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to work with our Mechanical and Aquatic Facility Design teams. Some of the key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications for commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- Be able to work independently on projects, and delegate tasks to other team members as required.
- Experience in the design of a variety commercial/Industrial HVAC system.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE and energy codes.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems is a plus.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience. Having a PE license is desired. AutoCAD/REVIT experience is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is essential.
Ramaker & Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned firm. Our projects set the standard in our industry for creativity and design. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, std, ltd, dental and 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
If a position is not currently available, we encourage you to submit a resume for future openings. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume with your qualifications to:
Ramaker & Associates, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
855 Community Drive
Sauk City, WI 53583