Looking for fun and excitement in your career? Our projects are located throughout the United States and internationally, but our office is located in a beautiful Midwest area, 20 minutes Northwest of Madison, WI. Specializing in Waterparks, Telecommunications, Commercial and Residential Site Development, GIS, and Environmental projects guarantees diverse and challenging opportunities.
We feel it is important to not only build strong relationships with our clients, but also with other employees in our company. Whether it's playing on the company basketball, football or softball teams, or enjoying a company wide cookout, golf outing, or holiday party, we remember the importance of taking the time to interact outside of work. Filled with hard work, quality products, and a sense of pride for the company, Ramaker & Associates is a great place to work and a great place to do business!
We provide the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Professional registration
- Continuing education
- Casual Fridays
Become a part of our team and find out how rewarding a career at Ramaker & Associates can be!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Technology Support Specialist
Ramaker & Associates is looking for a Technology Support Specialist to join their IT department. We are looking for someone with basic knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 10, Server 2012/2016, and Office 365. This person is someone willing to perform hardware support, software installations, and help assist with the every-day needs of our end users.
Typical responsibilities and requirements of the Computer Support Specialist:
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures
- Assist with new laptop/workstation configuration.
- Assist with basic Active Directory Maintenance.
- Task Oriented Individual with the desire to receive hands on experience in the IT field.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates
- Support and activate company mobile phones including iPhones and
Skills that are desired but not required
- Exposure to Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
Experience with relational databases (SQL Server)
- Exposre to Autodesk products
- Exposure to VM Ware and Virtualization
- Excellent customer service
Ideal candidates would have a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
CAD Technician (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking highly motivated CAD Technician position in our Telecom department. Qualified candidates should hold a 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited Technical College or University with a focus on engineering or architecture. Prior work experience is a plus. This position will provide Civil/Architectural drafting support on wireless telecommunication projects. AutoCAD knowledge is a plus. Strong communication skills are required.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to work with our Mechanical and Aquatic Facility Design teams. Some of the key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications for commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- Be able to work independently on projects, and delegate tasks to other team members as required.
- Experience in the design of a variety commercial/Industrial HVAC system.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE and energy codes.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems is a plus.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience. Having a PE license is desired. AutoCAD/REVIT experience is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is essential.
Ramaker & Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned firm. Our projects set the standard in our industry for creativity and design. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, std, ltd, dental and 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
If a position is not currently available, we encourage you to submit a resume for future openings. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume with your qualifications to:
Ramaker & Associates, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
855 Community Drive
Sauk City, WI 53583