Looking for fun and excitement in your career? Our projects are located throughout the United States and internationally, but our office is located in a beautiful Midwest area, 20 minutes Northwest of Madison, WI. Specializing in Waterparks, Telecommunications, Commercial and Residential Site Development, GIS, and Environmental projects guarantees diverse and challenging opportunities.
We feel it is important to not only build strong relationships with our clients, but also with other employees in our company. Whether it's playing on the company basketball, football or softball teams, or enjoying a company wide cookout, golf outing, or holiday party, we remember the importance of taking the time to interact outside of work. Filled with hard work, quality products, and a sense of pride for the company, Ramaker & Associates is a great place to work and a great place to do business!
We provide the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401k plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Employee referral bonus program
- Professional registration
- Continuing education
- Casual Fridays
Become a part of our team and find out how rewarding a career at Ramaker & Associates can be!
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Field and Design Technician (Woodcliff Lake, NJ)
Ramaker & Associates, an employee-owned company, is rapidly expanding their business in the Northeast market. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Telecom team in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. Qualified candidates should hold a technical degree with a focus in a building related industry. Building code experience is a plus.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1 - 5 years of design experience including use of AutoCAD software
- Previous experience conducting field measurements and coordinating data to appropriate parties
- Excellent verbal and written communications required as the individual will work with both internal customers and external clients
- Ability to represent Ramaker and Associates in a professional manner
Ramaker offers a very competitive benefit and compensation package. If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in our exciting opportunity, please send a cover letter and your resume.
Marketing Assistant (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker, an employee-owned company has an exciting new position to add to our growing team, Marketing Assistant. Some of the key responsibilities we are looking for in this position:
- Work with Business Development staff to create proposals, presentations, company literature and other marketing materials for company.
- Assist with development and updates to content for Ramaker’s website, Social Media platform and advertising
- Manage Ramaker’s Intranet for employees
- Provide maintenance and management of Ramaker’s CRM system
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, email, TV, etc)
- Assist with marketing and branding of company products
- Schedule, coordinate and promote marketing events
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, Design Software (Adobe Creative Suite), and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Strengths in oral and graphic presentations
If you meet the above requirements and have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications or related field along with 1-5 years of relevant experience we would love to hear from you.
CAD Technician (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking highly motivated CAD Technician position in our Telecom department. Qualified candidates should hold a 2 or 4 year degree from an accredited Technical College or University with a focus on engineering or architecture. Prior work experience is a plus. This position will provide Civil/Architectural drafting support on wireless telecommunication projects. AutoCAD knowledge is a plus. Strong communication skills are required.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates is seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Engineer to work with our Mechanical and Aquatic Facility Design teams. Some of the key responsibilities/requirements include:
- Prepare construction drawings and specifications for commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
- Be able to work independently on projects, and delegate tasks to other team members as required.
- Experience in the design of a variety commercial/Industrial HVAC system.
- Working knowledge of ASHRAE and energy codes.
- Basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems is a plus.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 - 10 years of experience. Having a PE license is desired. AutoCAD/REVIT experience is required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Ability to work in a collaborative team environment is essential.
Summer Internship – Architectural Department (Sauk City, WI or Willmar, MN)
Ramaker & Associates, an employee-owned and growing engineering/architectural firm, is seeking highly motivated students in search of summer internships in our Architectural department. In this role, you would be assisting the department with CAD drawings for hotel projects. The ideal candidate would be pursuing a degree in Architecture, and have strong AutoCAD knowledge, along with some REVIT experience, and be in their Junior or Senior year.
Summer Internship – Telecommunications Department (Sauk City, WI)
Ramaker & Associates, an employee-owned and growing engineering/architectural firm, is seeking highly motivated students in search of summer internships in our Telecommunications department. In this role, you would be assisting the department in producing CAD drawings for various wireless carrier sites. Ideal candidate would be pursuing a degree in Civil, Structural, Mechanical Engineering or Architecture, and have a working knowledge of AutoCAD. All year levels of college are welcome to apply.
Ramaker & Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned firm. Our projects set the standard in our industry for creativity and design. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, std, ltd, dental and 401(k). Salary is commensurate with experience. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
If a position is not currently available, we encourage you to submit a resume for future openings. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume with your qualifications to:
Ramaker & Associates, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
855 Community Drive
Sauk City, WI 53583